Some one does need to tell that to Richards. Look if the guy pump faking you comes up to your belly button there is never a reason to jump.I like that highlight of Richards leaving his feet and biting on a pump fake for the thousandth time.
I actually haven't been able to watch.. just have gamecast.. So in fairness, I'm not a good judge for this games officiating. Going by what other people say.
We are playing like garbage and the refs are doing a garbage job.Hate seeing the comments about the refs..
We are playing like dog **** without the refs influence
I was wondering the same thing? Seems like he’s going kind of hesitant. Needs to go stronger and finish at rimWhy can't Hagans finish at the rim?
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play