Some one does need to tell that to Richards. Look if the guy pump faking you comes up to your belly button there is never a reason to jump.I like that highlight of Richards leaving his feet and biting on a pump fake for the thousandth time.
I actually haven't been able to watch.. just have gamecast.. So in fairness, I'm not a good judge for this games officiating. Going by what other people say.
We are playing like garbage and the refs are doing a garbage job.Hate seeing the comments about the refs..
We are playing like dog **** without the refs influence
I was wondering the same thing? Seems like he’s going kind of hesitant. Needs to go stronger and finish at rimWhy can't Hagans finish at the rim?
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34