Some one does need to tell that to Richards. Look if the guy pump faking you comes up to your belly button there is never a reason to jump.I like that highlight of Richards leaving his feet and biting on a pump fake for the thousandth time.
I actually haven't been able to watch.. just have gamecast.. So in fairness, I'm not a good judge for this games officiating. Going by what other people say.
We are playing like garbage and the refs are doing a garbage job.Hate seeing the comments about the refs..
We are playing like dog **** without the refs influence
I was wondering the same thing? Seems like he’s going kind of hesitant. Needs to go stronger and finish at rimWhy can't Hagans finish at the rim?
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU