Some one does need to tell that to Richards. Look if the guy pump faking you comes up to your belly button there is never a reason to jump.I like that highlight of Richards leaving his feet and biting on a pump fake for the thousandth time.
I actually haven't been able to watch.. just have gamecast.. So in fairness, I'm not a good judge for this games officiating. Going by what other people say.
We are playing like garbage and the refs are doing a garbage job.Hate seeing the comments about the refs..
We are playing like dog **** without the refs influence
I was wondering the same thing? Seems like he’s going kind of hesitant. Needs to go stronger and finish at rimWhy can't Hagans finish at the rim?
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU