Some one does need to tell that to Richards. Look if the guy pump faking you comes up to your belly button there is never a reason to jump.I like that highlight of Richards leaving his feet and biting on a pump fake for the thousandth time.
I actually haven't been able to watch.. just have gamecast.. So in fairness, I'm not a good judge for this games officiating. Going by what other people say.
We are playing like garbage and the refs are doing a garbage job.Hate seeing the comments about the refs..
We are playing like dog **** without the refs influence
I was wondering the same thing? Seems like he’s going kind of hesitant. Needs to go stronger and finish at rimWhy can't Hagans finish at the rim?
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"