****Iowa vs Vanderbilt Game Thread*****

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,195
25,471
113
Smash Womens Football GIF by Women's National Football Conference
 

Moral

Heisman
Dec 16, 2022
11,325
41,084
113
What does the Mahomes finger rubbing together thing that young QBs like to do even accomplish? Genuinely curious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Feb 25, 2008
32,520
31,607
113
Good for Hall on that breakup. Would've liked to see him get the pick though, because it's evident they're gonna go after him until he burns them.
 

LetsGoHawks83

All-American
Mar 20, 2015
3,406
6,760
113
Like what I am seeing so far.

I don’t mind the play call. What I mind is throwing the ball to your backup running back.

I thought it was a draw play when they lined up.

ZERO reason to pass the way we were running. Only needed 4 yards...

Now vandy D will tighten up
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Tuesdays with Torbee
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?