****Iowa vs Vanderbilt Game Thread*****

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,224
25,488
113
Smash Womens Football GIF by Women's National Football Conference
 

Moral

Heisman
Dec 16, 2022
11,327
41,097
113
What does the Mahomes finger rubbing together thing that young QBs like to do even accomplish? Genuinely curious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Feb 25, 2008
32,527
31,616
113
Good for Hall on that breakup. Would've liked to see him get the pick though, because it's evident they're gonna go after him until he burns them.
 

LetsGoHawks83

All-American
Mar 20, 2015
3,407
6,761
113
Like what I am seeing so far.

I don’t mind the play call. What I mind is throwing the ball to your backup running back.

I thought it was a draw play when they lined up.

ZERO reason to pass the way we were running. Only needed 4 yards...

Now vandy D will tighten up
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Iowa Women's Basketball TV and Tip Times announced
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye offensive line looks to get ground game going
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa defense expects challenge from Williams
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Players Presser Notes
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers