This. The bitchers will get their way because KF will shut the offense down nowThat ball was on the money. You cannot let those go through your hands.
You’re never gonna get a complaint from me running the ball on first and goal from the four. NeverThis. The bitchers will get their way because KF will shut the offense down now
Someone has to pay for the SEC realignment.The commercial breaks are insane!
Like what I am seeing so far.
I don’t mind the play call. What I mind is throwing the ball to your backup running back.
Exactly, the play was there and I don't have a problem with passing it, but throwing a quick slant to a back up RB with a handful of receptions is a bit iffy.The play design was great. The personnel was questionable.
I wouldn't call a slant route cute.
Just dumb.
if he holds on we are all suckin the playcallers D. it is what it is.agreed. too much traffic; not enough real estate
and they can't stop the run
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Hawkeye Report Football
Tuesdays with Torbee
Rivals Football Recruiting
Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps