****Iowa vs Vanderbilt Game Thread*****

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,264
25,563
113
Smash Womens Football GIF by Women's National Football Conference
 

Moral

Heisman
Dec 16, 2022
11,342
41,131
113
What does the Mahomes finger rubbing together thing that young QBs like to do even accomplish? Genuinely curious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Feb 25, 2008
32,529
31,626
113
Good for Hall on that breakup. Would've liked to see him get the pick though, because it's evident they're gonna go after him until he burns them.
 

LetsGoHawks83

All-American
Mar 20, 2015
3,408
6,765
113
Like what I am seeing so far.

I don’t mind the play call. What I mind is throwing the ball to your backup running back.

I thought it was a draw play when they lined up.

ZERO reason to pass the way we were running. Only needed 4 yards...

Now vandy D will tighten up
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Hawkeyes looking to build on last year's success, fueled by an early exit in March
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Basketball Jan Jensen speaks at Big Ten Media Days
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Basketball Ava Heiden, Chit-Chat Wright talk at Big Ten Media Days
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Basketball Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops