****Iowa vs Vanderbilt Game Thread*****

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,205
25,479
113
Smash Womens Football GIF by Women's National Football Conference
 

Moral

Heisman
Dec 16, 2022
11,326
41,088
113
What does the Mahomes finger rubbing together thing that young QBs like to do even accomplish? Genuinely curious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Feb 25, 2008
32,521
31,609
113
Good for Hall on that breakup. Would've liked to see him get the pick though, because it's evident they're gonna go after him until he burns them.
 

LetsGoHawks83

All-American
Mar 20, 2015
3,406
6,760
113
Like what I am seeing so far.

I don’t mind the play call. What I mind is throwing the ball to your backup running back.

I thought it was a draw play when they lined up.

ZERO reason to pass the way we were running. Only needed 4 yards...

Now vandy D will tighten up
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Tuesdays with Torbee
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps