****Iowa vs Vanderbilt Game Thread*****

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,238
25,527
113
Smash Womens Football GIF by Women's National Football Conference
 

Moral

Heisman
Dec 16, 2022
11,333
41,107
113
What does the Mahomes finger rubbing together thing that young QBs like to do even accomplish? Genuinely curious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Feb 25, 2008
32,527
31,624
113
Good for Hall on that breakup. Would've liked to see him get the pick though, because it's evident they're gonna go after him until he burns them.
 

LetsGoHawks83

All-American
Mar 20, 2015
3,407
6,762
113
Like what I am seeing so far.

I don’t mind the play call. What I mind is throwing the ball to your backup running back.

I thought it was a draw play when they lined up.

ZERO reason to pass the way we were running. Only needed 4 yards...

Now vandy D will tighten up
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Behind Enemy Lines - Washington Edition
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Question of the week: Iowa run game or defense give up yards?
  3. 03 On3 Football Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game