Every other time something good happens we turn it over.We’re winning this one.
Every other time something good happens we turn it over.We’re winning this one.
The entire team sucks at rebounding.Andrew Carr has 1 rebound
Hard to argue with that.Is it actually possible that this team needs Kerr back for his energy and just his general presence?
That’s why I can’t watch right now. Lackluster from the startI don't mind losing, but when a team wants it more than Kentucky's guys do, that's inexcusable.
This was an effort and desire issue.
I like the confidence, ChroixWe’re winning this one.
After Brea we don't have any.QUIT TAKING TOUGH TWOS. Put some shooters in.
I was thinking the same thing. 10-2 with wins over top Duke and Zags teams far exceeded my expectations for Pope’s first year.
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule