Every other time something good happens we turn it over.We’re winning this one.
Every other time something good happens we turn it over.We’re winning this one.
The entire team sucks at rebounding.Andrew Carr has 1 rebound
Hard to argue with that.Is it actually possible that this team needs Kerr back for his energy and just his general presence?
That’s why I can’t watch right now. Lackluster from the startI don't mind losing, but when a team wants it more than Kentucky's guys do, that's inexcusable.
This was an effort and desire issue.
I like the confidence, ChroixWe’re winning this one.
After Brea we don't have any.QUIT TAKING TOUGH TWOS. Put some shooters in.
I was thinking the same thing. 10-2 with wins over top Duke and Zags teams far exceeded my expectations for Pope’s first year.
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia