UK vs Ohio St Game Thread

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
I don’t think I have ever seen an entire team this bad at making shots at the rim. I question how we play defense in practice, but our game action suggests the second squad basically doesn’t play any defense at all. Our starters do not expect any resistance on layups and it shows, and it hurts.
 

UKDC80

All-Conference
Jan 15, 2013
5,133
1,285
65
Critical bucket time. Let’s go to Amari in the post. F—k rooting for this ****.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’