UK vs Ohio St Game Thread

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
I don’t think I have ever seen an entire team this bad at making shots at the rim. I question how we play defense in practice, but our game action suggests the second squad basically doesn’t play any defense at all. Our starters do not expect any resistance on layups and it shows, and it hurts.
 

UKDC80

All-Conference
Jan 15, 2013
5,133
1,285
65
Critical bucket time. Let’s go to Amari in the post. F—k rooting for this ****.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality