UK vs Ohio St Game Thread

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
I don’t think I have ever seen an entire team this bad at making shots at the rim. I question how we play defense in practice, but our game action suggests the second squad basically doesn’t play any defense at all. Our starters do not expect any resistance on layups and it shows, and it hurts.
 

UKDC80

All-Conference
Jan 15, 2013
5,133
1,285
65
Critical bucket time. Let’s go to Amari in the post. F—k rooting for this ****.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky