Every other time something good happens we turn it over.We’re winning this one.
Every other time something good happens we turn it over.We’re winning this one.
The entire team sucks at rebounding.Andrew Carr has 1 rebound
Hard to argue with that.Is it actually possible that this team needs Kerr back for his energy and just his general presence?
That’s why I can’t watch right now. Lackluster from the startI don't mind losing, but when a team wants it more than Kentucky's guys do, that's inexcusable.
This was an effort and desire issue.
I like the confidence, ChroixWe’re winning this one.
After Brea we don't have any.QUIT TAKING TOUGH TWOS. Put some shooters in.
I was thinking the same thing. 10-2 with wins over top Duke and Zags teams far exceeded my expectations for Pope’s first year.
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics