Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Where is ghost Vol and all those other idiots we have had to hear from? I bet they crawl back into bed with their sisters tonight crying. 1 E8 banner will have to do for over 100 years ++ now LMFAO! Choke! Rocky Top please suck my D! He He He!
![]()
I mean like was anyone picking Purdue ?
To beat UT? Yea, I did [banana]
I bet they crawl back into bed with their sisters tonight crying.
90% of the time it works every timeShot selection by Edwards and being loose with the ball by the entire team has spelled their doom. No way can Purdue swing the momentum back in their favor. It’s over.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment