Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Where is ghost Vol and all those other idiots we have had to hear from? I bet they crawl back into bed with their sisters tonight crying. 1 E8 banner will have to do for over 100 years ++ now LMFAO! Choke! Rocky Top please suck my D! He He He!
![]()
I mean like was anyone picking Purdue ?
To beat UT? Yea, I did [banana]
I bet they crawl back into bed with their sisters tonight crying.
90% of the time it works every timeShot selection by Edwards and being loose with the ball by the entire team has spelled their doom. No way can Purdue swing the momentum back in their favor. It’s over.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina