Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Where is ghost Vol and all those other idiots we have had to hear from? I bet they crawl back into bed with their sisters tonight crying. 1 E8 banner will have to do for over 100 years ++ now LMFAO! Choke! Rocky Top please suck my D! He He He!
![]()
I mean like was anyone picking Purdue ?
To beat UT? Yea, I did [banana]
I bet they crawl back into bed with their sisters tonight crying.
90% of the time it works every timeShot selection by Edwards and being loose with the ball by the entire team has spelled their doom. No way can Purdue swing the momentum back in their favor. It’s over.
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover