I don't like to bring people down but Webber's commentary is about as intelligent as calling a timeout when you don't have any.
He's been incredible on the boards. He's hungry for sure.Williams from Purdue is dominating the offensive glass early.
I saw that.Flop man tried to make an appearance.
Man that’s was pathetic :joy:
Bounced like Tigger with a spring in his tail.Nice flop grant
The flop of all flops gets no call. Imo that shat should be a tech
So am I screw UTDamn...announcers having an orgasm over Purdue...
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky