Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Where is ghost Vol and all those other idiots we have had to hear from? I bet they crawl back into bed with their sisters tonight crying. 1 E8 banner will have to do for over 100 years ++ now LMFAO! Choke! Rocky Top please suck my D! He He He!
![]()
I mean like was anyone picking Purdue ?
To beat UT? Yea, I did [banana]
I bet they crawl back into bed with their sisters tonight crying.
90% of the time it works every timeShot selection by Edwards and being loose with the ball by the entire team has spelled their doom. No way can Purdue swing the momentum back in their favor. It’s over.
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
KSR
KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season