Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Where is ghost Vol and all those other idiots we have had to hear from? I bet they crawl back into bed with their sisters tonight crying. 1 E8 banner will have to do for over 100 years ++ now LMFAO! Choke! Rocky Top please suck my D! He He He!
![]()
I mean like was anyone picking Purdue ?
To beat UT? Yea, I did [banana]
I bet they crawl back into bed with their sisters tonight crying.
90% of the time it works every timeShot selection by Edwards and being loose with the ball by the entire team has spelled their doom. No way can Purdue swing the momentum back in their favor. It’s over.
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball