It might not be an official game, but by Jorge it deserves it's own official thread.
Hope you're right.Go Cats. Bold prediction for the game today: Brad hits 3 threes.
Getting ready to replay the cal interview on sec network heads up
2 official game threads. Not sure which one to go with. First come, first served ?
I apologize I didn’t even see there was another game thread I just naturally start one
I think the starters will be who we expect
Hagans
Green
Johnson
Pj
Travis
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update