It might not be an official game, but by Jorge it deserves it's own official thread.
Hope you're right.Go Cats. Bold prediction for the game today: Brad hits 3 threes.
Getting ready to replay the cal interview on sec network heads up
2 official game threads. Not sure which one to go with. First come, first served ?
I apologize I didn’t even see there was another game thread I just naturally start one
I think the starters will be who we expect
Hagans
Green
Johnson
Pj
Travis
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club