It might not be an official game, but by Jorge it deserves it's own official thread.
Hope you're right.Go Cats. Bold prediction for the game today: Brad hits 3 threes.
Getting ready to replay the cal interview on sec network heads up
2 official game threads. Not sure which one to go with. First come, first served ?
I apologize I didn’t even see there was another game thread I just naturally start one
I think the starters will be who we expect
Hagans
Green
Johnson
Pj
Travis
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’