It might not be an official game, but by Jorge it deserves it's own official thread.
Hope you're right.Go Cats. Bold prediction for the game today: Brad hits 3 threes.
Getting ready to replay the cal interview on sec network heads up
2 official game threads. Not sure which one to go with. First come, first served ?
I apologize I didn’t even see there was another game thread I just naturally start one
I think the starters will be who we expect
Hagans
Green
Johnson
Pj
Travis
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud