It might not be an official game, but by Jorge it deserves it's own official thread.
Hope you're right.Go Cats. Bold prediction for the game today: Brad hits 3 threes.
Getting ready to replay the cal interview on sec network heads up
2 official game threads. Not sure which one to go with. First come, first served ?
I apologize I didn’t even see there was another game thread I just naturally start one
I think the starters will be who we expect
Hagans
Green
Johnson
Pj
Travis
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball