*Official Bahamas Game 1 Thread*

ukydood

All-Conference
Dec 18, 2010
1,154
1,609
102
Go Cats. Bold prediction for the game today: Brad hits 3 threes.
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, tonight starts the journey for 9. I’m pumped up ready to get the party started and see what we have to look forward to this year. I couldn’t care less about the opponent, just wanna see the boys show what we have to look forward to this year!

Let’s get er done!

Go big blue!
 

ConRay9

All-American
Nov 15, 2017
3,199
6,711
0
Anyone just hear that starting lineup?

Green
Quickly
Johnson
Washington
Richards

Interesting. Looks like he's intermixing talent to do a sort of platoon.

I might have gotten it wrong but it sounds like that's what Leach said. I'm seeing on twitter by some people that does seem to be the starters.
 

DS849

Junior
Feb 21, 2008
2,506
399
0
2 official game threads. Not sure which one to go with. First come, first served ?
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
Dang. Have to work for these first two games. But DVRing them.

Let’s GO CATS!

Y’all have fun. I’ll be with ya this weekend!
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
I apologize I didn’t even see there was another game thread I just naturally start one

I think the starters will be who we expect

Hagans
Green
Johnson
Pj
Travis
 
  • Like
Reactions: awf and Farsight

Cindog28

Heisman
Sep 9, 2004
19,738
12,368
0
Public service announcement:

I will probably crush on Reid Travis all season.
 

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,057
4,711
113
I guess the other thread has more posts and more asterisks.
 

Cindog28

Heisman
Sep 9, 2004
19,738
12,368
0
OMG.... NICK RICHARDS WITH A BLOCK AND A DUNK!!!

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game