New NLWC member

nerfstate

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2021
836
3,660
93
  • Like
Reactions: LI Lion Bvdstf

CropDuster507

Junior
Jul 13, 2015
99
230
33
He was training with Gable at least part time during pandemic. I’m thinking around that RTC Cup time. I remember seeing video of it.

big freaking dude. I kinda want him to go the WWE route after, should that entice him.
 

beachbum21

Redshirt
Oct 30, 2021
7
23
3
Looks like each arm weighs 125 lbs. Pretty sure I have him beat…. my waist is larger than his biceps!!!!
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
  2. 02 BWI Football What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
  3. 03 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach