New NLWC member

nerfstate

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2021
840
3,678
93
  • Like
Reactions: LI Lion Bvdstf

CropDuster507

Junior
Jul 13, 2015
99
230
33
He was training with Gable at least part time during pandemic. I’m thinking around that RTC Cup time. I remember seeing video of it.

big freaking dude. I kinda want him to go the WWE route after, should that entice him.
 

beachbum21

Redshirt
Oct 30, 2021
7
23
3
Looks like each arm weighs 125 lbs. Pretty sure I have him beat…. my waist is larger than his biceps!!!!
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  2. 02 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC