New NLWC member

nerfstate

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2021
836
3,661
93
  • Like
Reactions: LI Lion Bvdstf

CropDuster507

Junior
Jul 13, 2015
99
230
33
He was training with Gable at least part time during pandemic. I’m thinking around that RTC Cup time. I remember seeing video of it.

big freaking dude. I kinda want him to go the WWE route after, should that entice him.
 

beachbum21

Redshirt
Oct 30, 2021
7
23
3
Looks like each arm weighs 125 lbs. Pretty sure I have him beat…. my waist is larger than his biceps!!!!
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  2. 02 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
  5. 05 BWI Football Todd Blackledge Joins BWI to Preview Penn State vs. USC in the White Out