New NLWC member

nerfstate

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2021
838
3,673
93
  • Like
Reactions: LI Lion Bvdstf

CropDuster507

Junior
Jul 13, 2015
99
230
33
He was training with Gable at least part time during pandemic. I’m thinking around that RTC Cup time. I remember seeing video of it.

big freaking dude. I kinda want him to go the WWE route after, should that entice him.
 

beachbum21

Redshirt
Oct 30, 2021
7
23
3
Looks like each arm weighs 125 lbs. Pretty sure I have him beat…. my waist is larger than his biceps!!!!
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  3. 03 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  5. 05 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?