New NLWC member

nerfstate

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2021
838
3,672
93
  • Like
Reactions: LI Lion Bvdstf

CropDuster507

Junior
Jul 13, 2015
99
230
33
He was training with Gable at least part time during pandemic. I’m thinking around that RTC Cup time. I remember seeing video of it.

big freaking dude. I kinda want him to go the WWE route after, should that entice him.
 

beachbum21

Redshirt
Oct 30, 2021
7
23
3
Looks like each arm weighs 125 lbs. Pretty sure I have him beat…. my waist is larger than his biceps!!!!
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here
  2. 02 BWI Basketball Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
  4. 04 BWI Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
  5. 05 BWI Football Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action