New NLWC member

nerfstate

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2021
837
3,669
93
  • Like
Reactions: LI Lion Bvdstf

CropDuster507

Junior
Jul 13, 2015
99
230
33
He was training with Gable at least part time during pandemic. I’m thinking around that RTC Cup time. I remember seeing video of it.

big freaking dude. I kinda want him to go the WWE route after, should that entice him.
 

beachbum21

Redshirt
Oct 30, 2021
7
23
3
Looks like each arm weighs 125 lbs. Pretty sure I have him beat…. my waist is larger than his biceps!!!!
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-USC matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at Beaver Stadium?
  2. 02 BWI Football How to watch, stream, Penn State-USC and the White Out during Week 6
  3. 03 BWI Football Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  5. 05 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing