Old lady's running around in her "evening attire" and I just put a twist on a blunt. I'm ready. [smoke]
Already at 2 pages and the game hasn't even started.
This board is ready!
We are 3-0 with Hull, 65-13 with Lindsey, and 5-1 with Oglesby. Jon Scott can be counted on but I had to search pretty hard.I don’t recognize those names
That’s a good thing right?
Jim Douchenozzle and his kids Mondor and Derf
Dilly dilly.Let's put this upset nonsense to bed and put this team away early. No slow start.
Let's put this upset nonsense to bed and put this team away early. No slow start.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB