Old lady's running around in her "evening attire" and I just put a twist on a blunt. I'm ready. [smoke]
Already at 2 pages and the game hasn't even started.
This board is ready!
We are 3-0 with Hull, 65-13 with Lindsey, and 5-1 with Oglesby. Jon Scott can be counted on but I had to search pretty hard.I don’t recognize those names
That’s a good thing right?
Jim Douchenozzle and his kids Mondor and Derf
Dilly dilly.Let's put this upset nonsense to bed and put this team away early. No slow start.
Let's put this upset nonsense to bed and put this team away early. No slow start.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina