Old lady's running around in her "evening attire" and I just put a twist on a blunt. I'm ready. [smoke]
Already at 2 pages and the game hasn't even started.
This board is ready!
We are 3-0 with Hull, 65-13 with Lindsey, and 5-1 with Oglesby. Jon Scott can be counted on but I had to search pretty hard.I don’t recognize those names
That’s a good thing right?
Jim Douchenozzle and his kids Mondor and Derf
Dilly dilly.Let's put this upset nonsense to bed and put this team away early. No slow start.
Let's put this upset nonsense to bed and put this team away early. No slow start.
KSR Women's Basketball
Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development