**NCAA First round Davidson vs Kentucky OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
BBN.....Let's cheer and post home a winner...keep the vibes as positive as possible. I be sipping some suds again. It's been a long while but today is an occasion.

Go Cats!!!:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
The game won't start at 7 it will be a while. You should of just started it at 1230 today
 

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,040
4,687
113
I would guess that they have their marching orders to call it very tight. We'll have 4 players in foul trouble before the 10 minute mark, mostly on charges but also on touch fouls on shots. Since Vanderbilt is out, I'd guess they focus on the front line.
 

MychalG

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2012
2,954
2,859
82
Question is..who is going to start the first thread topic..'The refs are screwing us again?' I say less than 1 min into the game, someone on here will be crying/whining about the refs..
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
  4. 04 KSR Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports