Old lady's running around in her "evening attire" and I just put a twist on a blunt. I'm ready. [smoke]
Already at 2 pages and the game hasn't even started.
This board is ready!
We are 3-0 with Hull, 65-13 with Lindsey, and 5-1 with Oglesby. Jon Scott can be counted on but I had to search pretty hard.I don’t recognize those names
That’s a good thing right?
Jim Douchenozzle and his kids Mondor and Derf
Dilly dilly.Let's put this upset nonsense to bed and put this team away early. No slow start.
Let's put this upset nonsense to bed and put this team away early. No slow start.
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia
KSR Football
Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
KSR Football
WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference