Old lady's running around in her "evening attire" and I just put a twist on a blunt. I'm ready. [smoke]
Already at 2 pages and the game hasn't even started.
This board is ready!
We are 3-0 with Hull, 65-13 with Lindsey, and 5-1 with Oglesby. Jon Scott can be counted on but I had to search pretty hard.I don’t recognize those names
That’s a good thing right?
Jim Douchenozzle and his kids Mondor and Derf
Dilly dilly.Let's put this upset nonsense to bed and put this team away early. No slow start.
Let's put this upset nonsense to bed and put this team away early. No slow start.
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic