Yup. But Lindsey is on that "list" of refs that have been a pain to us. So, we're about to learn.There is a reset with a new coach so we don't know yet.
Reminds me of how I was growing up watching in the 90’s. Very calm and collected knew we had a chance every single time we stepped on the court.Anybody else weirdly calm?
This. I'm just here for the fun. Unless we get torched.....then I worry just a bit.It’s a see what happens game for me. No long term judgements tonight unless UK gets beat by 40
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime