<<< Kentucky vs dUKe Game Thread >>>

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,200
74,016
113
It’s gonna be a long night if Kentucky lets them just get straight line drives to the rim all night. Procter didn’t even do a good move, just a ball fake
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,734
62,664
113
I don't like that this feels like we're playing against Cals early teams where they were just better basketball talents. And we look like those good but not great talented teams that just can't keep up.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,943
87,970
113
I have no idea how this will go honestly I just hope we show up and preform well. I’d love to win but a loss won’t ruin the season at all.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,735
8,555
96
Duke playing very tight defense. Going to need to wesr them down.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
  2. 02 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
  4. 04 KSR Football Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU