<<< Kentucky vs dUKe Game Thread >>>

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
45,993
73,723
113
It’s gonna be a long night if Kentucky lets them just get straight line drives to the rim all night. Procter didn’t even do a good move, just a ball fake
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,701
62,608
113
I don't like that this feels like we're playing against Cals early teams where they were just better basketball talents. And we look like those good but not great talented teams that just can't keep up.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,801
87,639
113
I have no idea how this will go honestly I just hope we show up and preform well. I’d love to win but a loss won’t ruin the season at all.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
Duke playing very tight defense. Going to need to wesr them down.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
  2. 02 KSR Football What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  4. 04 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver