<<< Kentucky vs dUKe Game Thread >>>

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,045
73,839
113
It’s gonna be a long night if Kentucky lets them just get straight line drives to the rim all night. Procter didn’t even do a good move, just a ball fake
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,719
62,640
113
I don't like that this feels like we're playing against Cals early teams where they were just better basketball talents. And we look like those good but not great talented teams that just can't keep up.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,865
87,795
113
I have no idea how this will go honestly I just hope we show up and preform well. I’d love to win but a loss won’t ruin the season at all.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
Duke playing very tight defense. Going to need to wesr them down.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep