<<< Kentucky vs dUKe Game Thread >>>

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,207
74,032
113
It’s gonna be a long night if Kentucky lets them just get straight line drives to the rim all night. Procter didn’t even do a good move, just a ball fake
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,737
62,676
113
I don't like that this feels like we're playing against Cals early teams where they were just better basketball talents. And we look like those good but not great talented teams that just can't keep up.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,962
88,032
113
I have no idea how this will go honestly I just hope we show up and preform well. I’d love to win but a loss won’t ruin the season at all.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,735
8,556
96
Duke playing very tight defense. Going to need to wesr them down.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets