<<< Kentucky vs dUKe Game Thread >>>

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,202
74,022
113
It’s gonna be a long night if Kentucky lets them just get straight line drives to the rim all night. Procter didn’t even do a good move, just a ball fake
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,737
62,672
113
I don't like that this feels like we're playing against Cals early teams where they were just better basketball talents. And we look like those good but not great talented teams that just can't keep up.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,943
87,995
113
I have no idea how this will go honestly I just hope we show up and preform well. I’d love to win but a loss won’t ruin the season at all.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,735
8,556
96
Duke playing very tight defense. Going to need to wesr them down.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
  3. 03 KSR+ Football PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky