I would be surprised, but certainly not shocked, if he were to make an NBA roster. He has skills.You never know. Maybe he goes pro and in a couple of years he's improved his body and develops some consistency he could be a contributor as a role player. I doubt it will happen, but never say never.
Just never seemed happy or consistent on the court even though Cal was loyal to him TO A FAULT. As mentioned, time for both parties to move on.Seems like it would be in the best interest of both parties for him to move on. I wish him luck over seas. Hope he makes an NBA roster one day.
Seems like it would be in the best interest of both parties for him to move on. I wish him luck over seas. Hope he makes an NBA roster one day.
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU