I would be surprised, but certainly not shocked, if he were to make an NBA roster. He has skills.You never know. Maybe he goes pro and in a couple of years he's improved his body and develops some consistency he could be a contributor as a role player. I doubt it will happen, but never say never.
Just never seemed happy or consistent on the court even though Cal was loyal to him TO A FAULT. As mentioned, time for both parties to move on.Seems like it would be in the best interest of both parties for him to move on. I wish him luck over seas. Hope he makes an NBA roster one day.
Seems like it would be in the best interest of both parties for him to move on. I wish him luck over seas. Hope he makes an NBA roster one day.
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud