I would be surprised, but certainly not shocked, if he were to make an NBA roster. He has skills.You never know. Maybe he goes pro and in a couple of years he's improved his body and develops some consistency he could be a contributor as a role player. I doubt it will happen, but never say never.
Just never seemed happy or consistent on the court even though Cal was loyal to him TO A FAULT. As mentioned, time for both parties to move on.Seems like it would be in the best interest of both parties for him to move on. I wish him luck over seas. Hope he makes an NBA roster one day.
Seems like it would be in the best interest of both parties for him to move on. I wish him luck over seas. Hope he makes an NBA roster one day.
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights